Sustainability at CapMan Wealth Services
We believe that sustainability factors affect both returns and risk levels in long-term investing. Therefore, we incorporate sustainability factors into investment decision-making, from investment strategy to the choice of individual instruments.
Responsible Investment Principles
CWS Manager Selection process includes a detailed ESG-based analysis and qualitative interviews with portfolio managers and analysts. In particular, the focus is on the ESG integration, carbon intensity, implementation and engagement policies of the funds. The advisory team will systematically monitor selected managers through ESG data-driven analysis and interviews with portfolio managers. Our investment services focus in particular on the following areas:
- Incorporating client ESG-related preferences into the investment advise
- Ensuring that responsibility factors are considered alongside risk and return levels for every investment decision
- Allocating investments to support low-carbon alternatives
- Promoting solutions that contribute to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Providing sustainability reporting at both portfolio and fund level
Sustainable finance disclosures (SFDR)
CapMan Wealth Services Oy (”CWS”) makes the following disclosures in accordance with Articles 3(2), 4(5) and 5(1) of the the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (2019/2088)(the “SFDR).
This statement is dated on 23 December 2022 and it combines together the information previously included in CapMan’s Sustainability policy and CapMan’s websites under the section Considerations of adverse sustainability impacts.